sâmbătă, 14 martie 2009

TheHotestDream

hello my name is Nana i have 23 y.o. and i am here to have fun....what fun means to me???heheh....comme with me in pvt and u wont forget it...promise...i love when u enter my room and say wow.wow.wow....becouse u make me feel more sexxy then i am...so guys wanna party with me???lets go...dont loose me....treat me good and i will respond in a positive way...dont u belive u will rate me with 10??? comme and see...P.S.:i am a business woman also?wanna make deals with me?lol
Why my chat room?:
WOW.....WOW.....WOW
Fantasies:
Paris, the city of love... i am in the hotel....bored of shoping and my friends that like to party all the time.i just camed from the bathroom and i feel the need to drink something....alchool (even if i usually dont drink it).i call to the bar to tell them i want a wisky cream.tonight i party alone....just me and the tv....lol.i wait half an hour and i see nobody brought me the drink.i try to call them again but the phone line is dead.pfffff....i need to go take my drink directly from the bar.i am not in the mood to put clotes on.so i take my coat after my naked body and i run (nobody can imagine that a lady can be naked under a coat right???hehehhe).the elevator is coming,i need to pay atention something not happen with my coat and make a mistake.lol.when i enter in the elavator i notice a nice lady with black hair in the arms of his lover.i say hello and press the button to do down.after few secounds the elavator stopes and the light turn off..omg.what is happening????i am scared and i take that lady in my arms.i find out that she is jane and her bf name is steve.ntmu people..at least i am not alone right?sudenly i hear a voice telling us not to panic and that all with be ok soon.so my fear desapaires secound by secound.i take janes hands and keep tight.during this time steves phone crash on the floor.i help him pick up from and from mistake i turn on the flashlight.omg we have little light.at least to see each other.jane take steve in her arms and start to kiss passionatly.what am i doing between these 2 lovers?i make a bad move and my coat is falling on the flor.i can belive i am naked.jane wants to help me and she touch from mistake my breasts...mmmm....how nice is to be touched by a womans hand....she likes too and she cotinue touching and then she comes closer and kiss me.mmmm...i feel like in paradise.steve seeing what we did he joined us...and we had such a great time of sex.even when the light from the elavator turn on we dcouldnt stop.when all ended...the elavetor opened like a miracle.we acted like we never talk one with the other.i went take my wiskey cream return to my room....and try to wake up from the shock i just had.i falll asleep with the calm in my soul that my fantasy was made:i made sex with a woman and a man in the same time. in the morning i packed and went down to meet the rest of the girls...i went to give the keys to the reception take the bill and go....the receptionist asked me to give him an autograph.but for what?lol...in few sec i find out the elavator had a cam and everybody sow what happened the other night.omg...i am all red...i dont know in what direction to run.pffffffff....the big question is?will i ever visit paris again?????? paris the city of love
Turn ons:
what turns me on???lets see....i like man treat me like who i really am...a little woman that need to get experience in all...i know a lot about sex...but i cant say i know all...i am a naughty angel that likes to play a lot in front of the cam.why???becouse i am still loking for the perfect man for me...a man that will treat me like a princess and that will love me all his life....i am made for love and be loved...i need u....to survive
Turn offs:
i hate when someone enteres my room and forget to say ''hi''...guys didnt your parents learned u to be polite when u talk to a lady??i know u r here to have fun and see things (so do i) but its not hard to say ''hello'' to me...and another thing...in free i like to do and show what i want...and i hate when a lame brain start with...finger yourself...show pussy ...bla bla bla...if u want nudiy go pvt...free is....for what i wanna do....and i know what to do ...to be enough...;)

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu